Quality Control and Quality Assurance
We believe in total quality management and total quality compliance, we provide validation through independent laboratory testing also.
Identification and authentication with regard to pharmacognostical specification
Mode of cultivation
IPQC - Microbiology
Microbial standards including pathogens are tested
Total Microbial Count
Total Fungal Count
Stability Studies as per ICH
(International Conference for
Accelerated shelf-life analysis
Onset of action
Duration of action
Side effect profile
Manufacturing Dosage Forms
Our manufacturing plant at Noida is Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliant with the most modern state of art facility to manufacture therapeutic dosage form of:
- Solid Orals: Tablets, Capsules, Granules, Powders
Liquid Orals: Syrup, Suspension
Topicals: Cream, Ointment, Gel, and Lotions
Instillation Types: Nasal, Ear, and Eye Drops
Paste like Chaywanprash
Our Manufacturing Policy
- Pre-production analysis of raw material used in the manufacturing to ensure that final product is of prescribed quality and free from microbial contamination.
- The manufacturing process complies with SOPs as prescribed to maintain the standards.
- All the processes are regularly validated, calibrated, and upgraded as and when necessary.
- Quality Control is rigorous and followed at every stage.
- The manufactured products are released after they adhere to international quality standards
- Products are free of heavy metals and pesticides and are Non-GMO