Certification & Accreditations
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under Schedule T of The Drugs And Cosmetics Act, 1940 And Rules, 1945 by Director/Licence Authority, Ayurveda & Unani Services, Lucknow (U.P.)
- WHO-GMP by International Certifications Ltd
- ISO 9001:2015 by Det Norske Vertias (DNV) Certifications Ltd
- ISO 22000 : 2005 by Equalitas Certifications Ltd
- E.U. Certification for Dietary Supplements as per requirements set by the Regulation (EC) No - 852/ 2004
- Organic Certification by Foodcert.
- Certified under "Voluntary certification system of bioactive additives to food, dietary supplements" by Russia Federation.
- "AYUSH PREMIUM MARK SCHEME" (adheres to WHO GMP based system) for Voluntary Certification Scheme of Department of Ayush, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, in collaboration with QCI (Quality Council of India)
- Star Export House Certification issued in terms of Foreign Trade Policy by Director General Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India