- Aarogya (Perfect Health) is the state where five elements of
human body viz. Fire, Water, Ether, Earth, Air are in
- Diseases occur when this equilibrium is disturbed.
- Indias rich heritage gave science of Ayurveda. Ayurveda in
Sanskrit means 'Ayur'- 'Life', 'Veda'- 'Knowledge', i.e. Science
- Ayurveda strives to tackle the cause of illness rather than
merely alleviating the symptoms. This is based on the theory of
balance between the body as physical, the soul as spiritual and
the mind as psychological.
- Traditional Ayurveda texts contributed as Treatise for
- Surya has ideally blended the science of ancient Ayurveda
with modern scientific research and validation techniques for
the ayurveda health products, herbal health medicine to be at
par with modern medicines.